With an extensive background in business and real estate, Garrett possesses a unique set of skills and knowledge to serve real estate investors better. He honed his real estate acumen in Walmart’s real estate department and as a personal investor in real estate. He also serves as the principal broker of Weekender Management, Inc., a property management company specializing in short-term rentals. He additionally has experience in private practice, as a prosecuting attorney, and as a JAG officer in both the Army National Guard and active duty Air Force. Garrett also serves as the lead instructor of the “Law and Ethics” course at the University of Arkansas and serves as an alumni interviewer for applicants to Yale College.
Membership and Activities
Garrett maintains an active role in various organizations to stay connected with industry trends and contribute to his community. He is a proud member of the Real Estate Investors of Northwest Arkansas, where he interacts with fellow professionals and shares his insights on real estate investment. In addition, he serves on the advisory board for the Pruet School of Christian Studies at Ouachita Baptist University, helping shape the direction of their curriculum and supporting their mission to inspire future Christian leaders.
- Master of Divinity, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, AR
- Arkansas (2010)
- United States District Court, Western District of Arkansas (2013)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas (2013)
- All United States Courts-Martial (2014)
- United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals (2015)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (2015)
English (fluent), Spanish